BEETHOVEN : 32 Piano Sonatas Edit by Bülow

I bought both of these volumes simply for the sake of completeness--I am neither an avid Beethoven player nor a musicologist--and I have to say that just having these gorgeous books in my library have inspired me to start learning a few! The books are paperback, but the covers are not at all cheap, it is heavy cardstock that stands up to use and abuse. The printing is clear and legible, and seems to be a facsimile of an older edition, but that's characteristic of Schirmer's. Both come with a full Thematic Index (showing the first substantial measure) of all 32 sonatas, allowing you to identify quickly which one is in which book. The best thing is that they are bound to lay flat, and I never have a problem trying to smooth down pages so that they don't flip over when I'm listening to or playing the pieces.
price for Vol. 1 : 10 $  [BUY] Vol. 2 : 10 [BUY]

No comments: